Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Stranded

Can you believe another month has flown by and we're STRANDED again?  In case you've missed it, every month Shay and I are stranded on a deserted island and we share what three things we'd take with us. 

Today, we're talking what Halloween candy we'd want to take on the island.

If I'm being honest, as long as there's some kind of chocolate on the island it'd really help.  But...if I get to pick my three.  These are my picks...

This is hands-down my favorite candy.  If you've never had a Reese's Fast Break, stop what you're doing right now and head to your nearest gas station.  :)  You'll thank me.  Chocolate, peanut butter, and nougat.  Yum.  Just yum.  


Clearly, I'm a chocolate and peanut butter kind of girl, so these Reese's Peanut Butter Cups come in at a close second. 



Almond Joy is for sure a runner-up.  I mean chocolate, coconut, and almonds?!  That screams PROTEIN bar if you ask me.  Right?  :)

And though it appears this post was sponsored by Hershey's...I can assure you it wasn't.  hahaha!

Bloggers, you should join us next month when we share outerwear.


To see my other Stranded posts...

Now, I'm off to get my hands on any Halloween candy I can find around my house.  :)

Have a GREAT day!  

21 comments:

Stephanie Spring said...

Reese's pb cups all the way! ;)

Elizabeth Rogers said...

I couldn't agree more - love Reese's! I think I would add Jolly Ranchers or Starburst too!
XO
http://stripesandsolitaires.com

ReachingBeyondMediocrity said...

I've never had a Fast Break, but I do enjoy a good ole Peanut Butter Cup!

Leslie said...

I would have to bring Ferraro Rocher chocolate, Sour Punch Straws, and Kit Kats! I posted my fall decor yesterday and my fall bucket list today! if you have a second, take a look!

Www.withlovefromgablog.blogspot

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I do LOVE an Almond Joy!!!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

This is why we're such good friends! We can both easily justify a candy bar as protein. Bam.

Kirby McCasland said...

I was always a FastBreak or Whatchamacallit girl, until I tried a Take 5. replace the nougat with pretzel.. salty, peanut buttery, chocolatey- YUM.

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Reese's for the win!!! YUM. I also have to throw in gummy bears {but only the Haribo kind - the generic brands do not suffice} and Nestle Crunch. Andddd now I just realized my candy inventory is dangerously low. Thank goodness it's grocery day ;)

Narci said...

Okay, I have never had a Fast Break, but I think I need to rectify that! Sounds so good!!

Lisa @ Pork Chop and Possum said...

My husband LOVES the Fast Breaks!! We are big fans of Reese's anything in our house :)

-Lisa

http://www.porkchopandpossum.com

Brooke Richardson said...

I agree on all of these Erika! And they are absolutely protein! πŸ˜‚

Ericka @ A Quiet Girl's Musings... said...

Almond Joy = protein bar! I love that! ;) Not sure I've ever heard of a Fast Break either. But, the next time I crave peanut butter, I will keep that one in mind!

Melanie Smith said...

Reeses- YES

Gimme all the pb and chocolate!

I linked up! melanieks10.blogspot.com

Melanie Smith said...

I meant to add-

Have you tried the Almond Joy coffee creamer? Amazing!

Kristi Ballweg said...

I've never had a Fast Break but clearly I need to go get one right now :)

happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

Megan said...

Fast breaks are soooo good!

Janet said...

We have the same taste in candy!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I LOOOOVE Almond Joy, but I love Mounds even more!! So good!

Unknown said...

I love almond joys as well! Last year my 7 year old neighbor went through all of his candy and brought me all the almond joys since he doesn't like them! First of all how cute is that and seriously they taste better that way πŸ˜€!

Foxy's Domestic Side said...

I don't think I've ever had a Recese Fast Break...need to pick one up next time. Yes to Peanutbutter cups...I'm currently obsessed with Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup, so good!

Erin @ perfectlyportfamily.blogspot.com said...

What is it about chocolate and PB??? I love Resses too!