Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What's Up Wednesday





 I'm joining MelShay, and Sheaffer for their What's Up Wednesday link-up!


What we're eating this week:

Monday:  Don't you guys all have THAT MEAL your mom makes?  You know the one you request every time you're home?  Tab and I sure do!  We request round steak, gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans every single time.  That was on the menu earlier this week.
Tuesday:  We met my brother and sister-in-law for dinner!
Wednesday:  Tonight we're meeting some friends for dinner! 
Thursday:  THANKSGIVING FOOD and then the LEFTOVERS!
Friday:  Tab is headed to his football game and the kiddos and I are driving back to Texas.

Mama wasn't in the kitchen any this week.  :)



What I'm Reminiscing About:
This sweet thing turns FOUR YEARS OLD on Sunday.  How did that happen?



What I'm Loving:
As sad as I am to see him grow up, it's so fun to see his crazy personality shine!



What We've Been Up To:
We've been hanging in the country and loving it!



What I'm Dreading:
I'm finally beginning to tackle the kiddos' rooms.  We're doing a little room rearranging and then Ebby Lee's room is up first.  The idea of moving one entire closet to another closet just doesn't sound fun.  Does it?




What I'm Working On:
 Shay and I have been working on client vacations.

We love helping sweet families like the ones above plan a magical vacation to Disney World.  We've also been working on cruises as well.  If you'd like some assistance with a 2017 or 2018 vacation, please e-mail us at mixandmatchtravelagency@yahoo.com.  We'd love to help!



What I'm Excited About:
Seeing this group tomorrow on THANKSGIVING!  We're missing two pictured above but everyone else will be here celebrating with us.



What I'm watching/reading:
I'm in the middle of Season 7 on One Tree Hill.  How in the world did I miss this show when it was airing?  It's so good!  

I'm reading The Knockoff right now.



What I'm Listening To:
It's officially time for Christmas music in our house!



What I'm Wearing:
Long-waisted friends, listen up...this plaid top comes in tall!!  I ordered this Gap plaid top earlier this fall.  I loved the length so much that I've ordered a few more in other colors.  These are all more loose fitting plaid tops...not super form fitting.  Perfect for some jeans and boots this season!




What I'm Doing This Weekend:
Our town has this Christmas event every year the weekend following Thanksgiving.  It helps get the Christmas season started off right.  We're looking forward to ringing in the season in Downtown McKinney.



What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month:
Usually we travel to Missouri for Christmas, but this year Santa is coming TO OUR OWN HOUSE!  Tab and I are excited to wake up Christmas morning and make some memories.
 

Hope you ladies have a great Wednesday!  XOXO

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I also love those Gap plaid tops! I tried one on the other day and fell in love! I'm hoping there are some noteworthy Black Friday deals there! :)

I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!

www.withlovefromgablog.blogspot.com

Mix and Match Mama said...

Dear Erika,
I miss you. Please have fun with your family but come home soon.
Lots of love,
Me.
;)

kimm atwood said...

Happy thanksgiving !

Megan @ Letting In The Light Blog said...

I love that pic of us in front of the castle! I posted today about some of our Disney Must-Haves that would make great Christmas Gifts or stocking stuffers. Thanks for being fantastic to work with and making our vacation magical!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Sweet Bowen in the bluebonnets! Makes me want to bawl!

Kjlb37 said...

My favorite is that you get to spend Christmas morning at your house! Making memories is the best:).

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

So glad you all are getting some country fun & family time in!! How exciting that you are going to be home for Christmas morning this year. I'm sure that will be so special!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

How wonderful that you guys are going to stay home for Christmas this year! I bet the kids are ecstatic!!!! Happy Thanksgiving, Erika!