Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, Friends!

I hope you've had a great week.  It's been a short one around here.  Andrea, Narci, and I are sharing our favorites.  I have a "hot random mess" for you today...


First off, I found a couple items I own that are ALL on sale!
Lush Top/Lucky Booties (I have them in leopard, but leopard is sold out)/Free People Sweater/Nike Sweatshirt/Ruffle Top


A bit of our week...
 On Wednesday I had lots of work to do and this little guy asked if he could sit on my lap to rest while that was happening.  We tried and it just wasn't working, so we brought the beanbag down so he could nap in the office.  #winwin  One day I'll look up and he won't care a thing about napping in my office so Wednesday I soaked it up!

These girls had dress rehearsal for the talent show and rocked it!  Ebby Lee has a shy personality so anything that involves her performing on a stage has me all kinds of proud.  I'd be proud even if she wasn't shy...just wanted to clarify.  I'm just glad she steps out of her comfort zone.

Proof of my mom uniform...plaid top (similar), jeans, and booties (and 45% off).



A Little More Random...
I sent this to Shay this week.  I'm SO Type B when it comes to the e-mail on my phone.  This just made me LOL.

I'm all set to share this next week for my What's Up Wednesday post, but I just can't hold it in any longer.  We've been listening to this soundtrack 24/7!  Everyone in my car LOVES it.  It's hard to listen and not dance just a bit.  Check it out!


A Little Blog Recap...
Fancy Ashley and I hosted our first Tuesday Talk of the year!  Every month on the third Tuesday we invite you to join us by linking up!


Yesterday, I shared all the fun we had in Park City over the weekend with the Shull crew.

I hope you have a great weekend!  See you back here on Monday!  XO

20 comments:

Leslie said...

I have that Lush top that you posted and it's wonderful! So easy to throw on and go. Have a fabulous weekend!

www.withlovefromgablog.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

I am definitely type A when it comes to the phone emails, and my husband is type B. It drives me nuts to see that icon lit up with a red number in the thousands. Have a wonderful weekend!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Ebby Lee has turned in to quite the little performer! I love that!

Megan @ Letting In The Light Blog said...

I just cleared out over 6,000 unread emails and it felt so good! Now if I can just keep it from getting out of hand again. Ha!

http://www.lettinginthelightblog.com

Sarah Shaneyfelt said...

My mom and husband are the type B people and I cannot get behind that ha! I am type A to the max--I can't even handle having more than 5 unopened emails. Have a great weekend!
Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

Narci said...

Oh the emails! Haha! Yes! and, you look darling in that plaid top!! So cute!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Oh my word...when you sent me that Type A/Type B thing, I laughed out loud. We're the perfect pair ;).

Girl Curls said...

Trolls..."Can't Stop the Feeling!" I didn't even know my kids knew the lyrics and then my 4 year old sang the entire song on her new karaoke machine Christmas morning! Now the song runs through my mind constantly! I love it

Sarah Bell said...

Happy Friday! Such a fun post - love that buffalo plaid shirt! Thanks for hosting :)

Sarah Bell
Trendy & Tidy

Whitney Pegram said...

LOVE that buffalo plaid top so much!

Joe and Britt Hensley said...

We are Trolls obsessed too! The soundtrack is just the best, and I cannot wait to own the movie. JT just out-did himself on the music.

brookerichardson said...

I'm type B with emails too!!! The # keeps climbing and it's just too overwhelming to deal with it now. Lol!!!

Sarah said...

YES, YES, YES to TROLLS!!! My 2 year old walks around singing "hair up".

Tara Usher @ Mommy in a Nutshell said...

I have a shy little guy as well so I know how proud you must be when you see your kids stepping out of their comfort zone. You know how amazing and special they are but they have a tough time showing it to the world. Loving that buffalo shirt by the way.

Megan said...

We haven't seen trolls yet but I heard it wasn't sooo cute!! And I'm totally type B for phone email too. Woopps!!! And sweet Bowen!! Seriously precious.

Jenny said...

Oh man! I can't even stand it when my phone shows me one email message. I can't let it sit there. I have to click on it, even if I don't have time to read it yet... just can't stand seeing it there. What's wrong with me! Haha!

Sheela Goh said...

Ebby Lee sounds like such a precious treasure :)

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

We downloaded the JT song from Trolls, but I haven't heard the rest of it! I guess I need to grab it this weekend!

Lisa said...

I have your "mom uniform" earrings in silver and love them!!! I was just thinking this week I think I want to grab them up in gold as well. I also have the necklace that's gold and silver and it's one of my favorite pieces. Happy Friday!!!

Teri O'Neil said...

I love the trolls soundtrack. Well, DID love it. It's been on repeat in our house and car so I'm a little tired of it now haha

www.shhmommysdrinking.com