Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Love is in the Air

Oh my goodness!  This meme made me LOL.

Ryan, you're our favorite.  Those "Hey Girl" memes get me EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Do you guys know what's in only SEVEN DAYS?!

VALENTINE'S DAY!

I thought I'd share a round up of Valentine's Day related things to get you in the spirit.



If anyone is needing a little inspiration for a Valentine Box, check out this post.  Marla (my mother-in-law is a professional when it comes to v-day boxes.  I've gotta be honest.  Marla was out of town and I grabbed Hobby Lobby pre-made boxes with a little dog and girly alien to decorate.  It took us all of four minutes to whip those boxes out.  But...if you're feeling inspired, this post will help.


I teamed up with some bloggers last year to bring you some Valentine's Day cheer.  My responsibility was the dessert.  This Strawberry Pretzel Dessert will not disappoint!




And I thought I'd share a few Valentine's Day goodies I have my eyes on for the loves in my life...


*A few other options but for some reason these pictures would not cooperate.  All from Gap and all on sale (when I wrote this post).


*A few other options not pictured...


Hope this post helped you get a little inspired in the Valentine's Day department.

Don't forget TOMORROW Shay and I are hosting another Workin' It Wednesday.  We're sharing how we work on our marriage.  I hope you join us.

XO

12 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

That Marla is the most creative person I know! Loved your ideas and I totally need to make that strawberry pretzel recipe!!

Lauren Donoghue said...

I made the strawberry pretzel dessert last year and failed miserably, haha. I bake all the time but this one just didn't turn out. The strawberry mixture just made the whole thing a soup. We couldn't even eat it. So bummed!

Erika Slaughter said...

Oh bummer!! That's pretty much any time I try to make a homemade cookie. Every. Single. Time.

Joe and Britt Hensley said...

Those men's and ecards are just too funny, and ya go wrong with a little Gosling! :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

All cute ideas! I always forget about Valentine's gifts until the last minute...this post is going to make me order today instead of running out to the store on the 13th!

Megan said...

Valentines gifts!!!! I need to do that too.

Jennifer said...

Such cute ideas! Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but when I clicked on the link for the family style valentines day ideas, it linked to a shirt at the gap-- do you mind reposting the link? Thank you!

Meredith said...

Why do ALL the holidays (and birthdays, for that matter) sneak up on me!!! I need to figure out some small gifts for my kids. And, just found out they all need to bring a valentine holder! #giftbagstotherescue

Marla Slaughter said...

Oh my goodness! When the cats away the mice will play!! Well... im back in town and ready to decorate girls!!!!😜😜

Erika Slaughter said...

Jennifer...so sorry! I fixed it. :)

Lauren Family Bookmarks said...

I haven't even thought about Valentines Day yet. Thanks for sharing some ideas.

Jennifer said...

thanks so much!