Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Favorites-Baseball Edition

Hey, Friday, are we glad to see you.  ;)

Tab was out of town the first half of the week (skiing with Andrew) so it was the kind of week we ordered in, grabbed food to go, and even had one night of leftovers/scrambled eggs.  We're ready for some normalcy! 

Like every Friday, I'm teaming up with Narci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.  We'd love for you to join us.  Grab the graphic, link back to one (or all) of us, and add your blog to the link-up. Super easy!

A little bit of everything today for you...

First up, this guy and I spent last Friday at the Dallas Zoo on a field trip.  Most schools in the Dallas area were off last week for Spring Break so there would kids EVERYWHERE and it happened to be St. Patrick's Day which meant EVERYONE was in green.  The good news is I chaperoned, we had a lot of fun, and I returned at the end of the day with all the kids in my group.  Win-win!

***************

This guy finally got his turn on the ball field.

Check out his warm-up.  Ashby (beside him) would cheer for him every time it was his turn.  It was adorable!

 Big Brothers, Nixon and Smith, were dying to get to help.

You have to watch the progression of the ball...it sums up beginner tee-ball.  Bowen is on pitcher's mound fielding (with Andrew).  He looks baseball ready.  Right?

Here comes the ball!

And there it goes.  hahaha!

They had fun anyway.  #thatsallthatmatters

 So proud of #4!

***************

Shay and I started a new three month series where we highlight our packing lists plus throw in a few tips and tricks.  This week I shared what to pack for a SKI VACATION.  You guys added to the list.  Thank you!!  And how did I forget sunscreen?!  And you also gave us some great recommendations on places to ski.  If you haven't read through all the comments, you might want to check it out.

Talking about travel is just what I did on Tuesday during Tuesday Talk.  I shared some places our family has vacationed over the last couple years.  My favorite thing about the post was then you guys shared some of your favorite places.  Again, you might want to check out the comments on that one as well.

And if you'd like some help planning a vacation like Disney World, a cruise to the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, or Hawaii, or an all-inclusive type Mexico vacation, please e-mail us at mixandmatchtravelagency@yahoo.com.  We love helping families plan magical vacations.

***************

Nixon's team had a tournament this weekend.  They started off with a BANG!  First post-game speech this season.  So proud of those boys!


I'm a big fan of spring nights at the baseball fields.

***************

I shared some book recommendations and reviews yesterday.  If you're needing a new read, head over there to get a little book inspiration.

***************

That's if for today, friends.  We family in town visiting so I know we'll have a great weekend.  Hope you do too.  XO


11 comments:

Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams said...

Happy Friday! I need a new beach read so heading over to your Entertainment with Erika post! Hope you have a great weekend!
xo
Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

The progression of the ball had me LOLing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love Ashby cheered for Bowen each time. Such sweet friends.

Narci said...

Oh my goodness! Could the pictures of Bowen playing Tball be any more adorable?? So sweet! Have so much fun with your family this weekend!! Xo

Sarah Kuykendall said...

T ball is the best! And I love how close you are with the Shulls!

Melissa Rhodes said...

Oh my the cuteness of t-ball and the adorable friendship between Bowen and Ashby!!! Random question where did you find pants for t-ball for Bowen? My son is the same age and tiny and we cannot find them in store or online his size!!

Joe and Britt Hensley said...

We are back on the baseball fields tonight with or middle! Happy Friday.

Amanda @ That Inspired Chick said...

I love all those pictures of Bowen (and Ashby!) playing tball!! I know Bowen has been so ready! I say it every time I see him but he is the funniest kid ever!! He seriously makes me laugh just watching him interact with everyone. Such a happy boy! I just love him. And yay for baseball season for the big boys this year!! So much more exciting with the pitching machine!

That Inspired Chick

Kara said...

I love spring nights at the baseball field as well. Love the picture with Tab and Bowen and Ashby cheering Bowen every time...so sweet. Hope it a great season for all of your boys.

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

Those baseball pictures are too cute!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Perfectly Port said...

Oh those baseball pictures are darling. So so cute! When my hubby is gone we totally do simple and take out - yes ma'am! I loved your book suggestions yesterday - gotta love Amazon recommendations. Have a great weekend! xoxo ERIN

Erika Slaughter said...

I think the pants are from Dick's Sporting Goods. :)