Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Favorites-Favorite Things Party Edition

Happy Friday, Everyone!

I hope you've had a good week.  I'm joining forces with my girls, Narci and Andrea, to share some Friday Favorites.  We'd love for you to join us!  Simply blog your faves, grab our graphic, link back to one or all of us, and add your blog to the link-up at the bottom of the post.  EASY!

My post today is full of FAVORITES...
This week it was my turn to host our little group of girls (some of my FAVORITE ladies) for dinner and some girl chatting time.  I decided to ask everyone to bring their FAVORITE thing and we turned it into a little Favorite Things Party.  Everyone brought two of their favorite thing and then we all left with two new favorite things.  I put everyone's name in a bowl twice and we each drew two names.  These were the names of the gifts we opened.  I love getting recommendations from my girlfriends, but you know what's even better than that...getting to keep the actual products they're recommending.  
The picture above is the only picture I have from the night...so glad Jeni took it!  Thank you, Jeni!  But I thought I'd go ahead and share the gifts that were brought.  

These are a few of our favorite things...

I can't wait to pick this up for myself!  My girlfriend said this makes the holidays so much easier!  Baking a pecan pie takes NO time with this goodness.  I'm going to remember this for gifts this holiday season as well.  Wouldn't this make a good gift?!


FABULOUS spring/summer polish!  Your toes will thank you.  :)


*Starbucks Gift Card
Need I say more?  Who doesn't love some Starbucks?

By the end of the night, (with a little help) I'd convinced myself I needed these glasses.  So cute!  And $12!

These are perfect for any sport, manual labor, or painting.  If there's ever an occasion you don't want to wear your wedding ring for fear of damaging it, this is the perfect alternative!


This is an in-shower moisturizer you use on wet skin that gives you a sunless tan.  Double win!


Puff Me is a volumizing mist that gives your hair some volume with just one little puff.


This sunless tanner is a mousse that leaves skin a pretty sun-kissed color and it dries in 60 seconds!



Apparently our group has a thing for the perfect soft pink nail color.  :)  


Correction...we have a thing for pink nail polish AND sunless tanners.  These tanners are amazing.  Perfect sun tan color every time.

Any of these would make a great birthday gift, gift of encouragement, or you could put a few together and have a cute little Easter basket for a daughter/mother/etc. 

I always have fun with my girlfriends but it was extra fun sharing some of our FAVORITE THINGS. 

Have a great weekend!
XO

23 comments:

Leslie said...

What?! We post about similar Friday Favorites almost every week! I talked about OPI's Mod About You today too!! So random! Excited to try some of those other favorites that are listed! :) Have a fabulous weekend!

Megan @ Letting In The Light Blog said...

I just picked up the Jergebs tanning mousse this week. I'm hoping it lives up to my beloved St.Tropez sunless tanner. What a fun little party idea!

http://www.lettinginthelightblog.com

Emily at 'a little bit of Emily' said...

Such a fun idea! I love getting recommendations, and like you said, it's even more fun when you actually get a product, too!

Mix and Match Mama said...

I had so much fun! Seriously, I'm still laughing about it. :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

This was such a fun night! I used my shower tanner yesterday and am loving it so far!!!

Narci Dreffs said...

One of my favorite nights! Oh my goodness! So fun! And, the Jergens Natural Glow wet moisturizer went home with me, and it works so well!!! I'm a fan!

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

How fun!! You and you group of Friends do such awesome things together!!

Whitney Pegram said...

Love those polish colors!! Happy Friday!!

Cait Elisabeth said...

MOD ABOUT YOU is one of my fav nail polishes! Loved your favorites girl!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, this is such a fun idea for a little party! Definitely going to host one of these with my small group girls!

Inspired Isabella & memphis bridges said...

This sounds like such a fun idea! Just curious, do you give a price limit or range when asking people to bring their favorite things?

Amy Columbus said...

Love this! Need to try the shower moisturizer/tanner! Did you all wear the same shirt? :)

live compassionately said...

A shower moisturizer that also is a sunless tanner?! What is this sorcery and how did I never know about it! Thanks for sharing!

Julie Bradford said...

What a fun thing to do..... Can't wait to share with my friends!!! I am heading over to Amazon right now to place an order!!! Y'all are AWESOME!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Yes! We set our price at $10 per gift so everyone was just spending $20.

Erika Slaughter said...

One of the girls brought us matching shirts. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

Hahaha!! It's pretty much like sorcery. :)

Catherine Short said...

I love the idea of a Favorite Things party. I'm in a monthly wine club and I'm going to suggest it for one of our months!

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

These are all great gifts!! I love this idea for a girls night!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I've done one Favorite Things party but it didn't work out terribly well because a lot of people couldn't make it. It's something I want to try again in the future. Love all the items you all chose.

-Lauren

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/03/monthly-wrap-up-top-five-march-favorites.html

Amanda @ That Inspired Chick said...

Favorite things parties are so fun! I need some new tanning lotion that won't leave me streaky! I'll have to check out that in shower one! How neat is that!

That Inspired Chick

Perfectly Port said...

These favorite things parties sound like SO much fun. I need to host one, I think it would be a blast!!!! xoxo ERIN

Laura Darling said...

That pecan pie in a jar looks amazing!