Thursday, April 27, 2017

Photo Every Hour

This was a very last minute post {I thought I had something else ready for today and it kind of fell through}, which means yesterday-pretty much right as I turned my alarm off-I decided I'd make it a PHOTO EVERY HOUR-day in the life post.

This was my yesterday...

-5:00-
I usually set my alarm for 4:45.  When it goes off, I immediately read blogs {all the while still laying in bed, in the dark}.  It helps me to slowly wake up so when I do get out of bed {usually around 5ish} I don't feel near as tired.  At 5:00, I read my bible, spent some time in prayer, and read my devotional {I'm reading the Zip It: 40 Day Challenge right now.}



-6:00-
I started a load of laundry.  Luckily, Ebby Lee has bunks so when it takes me a little longer to wash all her bedding-no big deal.  She just moves from the top bunk to the bottom.  I got myself ready, got the kiddos up, and packed lunches.


-7:00- 
It was stormy yesterday morning so all my people were slowly moving.  They eventually made it into the kitchen for breakfast.  :)



-8:00-
We snapped a picture before school as we were walking out the door.  School actually starts at 8:00 so this was a little before 8:00, but you get the idea.


-9:00-
Bowen and I went straight to the gym after dropping off the big kids to set up for workout class.  I chatted with Shay and Sarika for a bit before class started.



 -10:00-
After a quick shower, I grabbed Bowen and Ashby out of childcare and we headed straight to Play Street Museum.  I had my computer so while they played I worked.  Win-win!



 -11:00-
Play Street doesn't allow food inside so we had lunch delivered and had planned on eating outside on the picnic tables, but it was FREEZING.  When their teeth started chattering, I decided we'd have to move it into the new car.  EEK!  Don't tell Tab.  ;)  Bowen buckled himself to be "really safe".




-12:00-
After lunch, we headed back in for a few more minutes of playing before it was time to leave.  I got a lot of travel things knocked out while I was sitting on this bench.


 -1:00-
When Bowen and I got home, he begged for a movie and a blanket.  haha!  Did I mention it was cold outside?  I got Bowen set up with blanket, snack, and a movie.  {He usually doesn't nap anymore but he does usually watch a movie and rest.}  I did some things around the house...picked up randomness, changed laundry, etc. and then headed straight to my office.



-2:00-
I was a busy little bee in the office for the next hour.



-3:00-
I picked up the crazies from school and we headed to an appointment for Bowen.  We were a little early so I'd packed them a snack and they were chilling in the parking lot while we waited.


 -5:00-
Oh my goodness!  This picture is a mess!  But it shows dinner.  ha!  We met Shay and her kiddos for dinner at our favorite local Mexican restaurant.  Please note one child was covered in sour cream after we took this picture.  #butweallgotinthephoto


 -6:00-
Bowen had a tee-ball game so we bundled up and watched them play their little hearts out.



-8:00-
We went home after the game, showered, began getting ready for bed, Tab made it in, and I snuck off to get a spray tan for our weekend away.


 -9:00-
All tanned {with really dirty hair} and working on this blog post before hitting the hay!

Hope you guys enjoyed my Wednesday. :)
XO

22 comments:

Elizabeth Oliveto said...

These posts are my favorite, thanks for sharing!
Xo, Elizabeth
http://stripesandsolitaires.com

Mix and Match Mama said...

It was so hard to get moving yesterday with the rain! We wanted to stay snuggled inside too...annnnnnnnd...it's no surprise who was covered in sour cream. Out of the seven of them, I'm pretty sure we would have all guessed her. #blessher Ashby had a blast playing yesterday! Thank you!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Fun post! Bowen was so cute at the game last night when you told him his game ended in a tie, yet his face looked like he had just won the lottery!!!!! :)

Narci Dreffs said...

Aw, those are my favorite kinds of days! Loved hearing about your day in the life! Xo

Britt Hensley said...

These are such fun posts, and it looks like you have a full, fun day!

Amber said...

New Orleans is SO much fun!!! My favorite places other than Cafe Du Monde are Brennan's for brunch, K Paul's and Pat O'Briens! Enjoy!

Sarika P said...

Love this daily post and chatting with you at the gym!!

brookerichardson said...

I could use a spray tan just because. Lol. Have so much fun in New Orleans if I don't run into you today.

kelly said...

Loved this post! I'm still trying to figure out why it's so much fun to see a documented day in someone else's life?!? But it is! Thank you for sharing!

Elaine Welte said...

I love this little day in the life of twist!!!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

So fun to get a glimpse into other Mama's lives! You are one busy lady, ha ha! :)

Michelle said...

I love these kind of posts!!

Kara said...

I loved this post-great last minute idea.

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

I love day in the life posts! My husband is gone so much so I love seeing how you do things for future reference when we have kiddos :)
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Olivia at Joyfully Prudent said...

I love photos by the hour! Like a day in the life but not so detailed :) Have you ever been to Jungle Joes? It's another great place to work and let kids play. Plus they have a cafe inside that you can get coffee and/or lunch. We're tentatively planning to go there tomorrow so I can get some work done ;)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

My favorite types of posts! I don't know why it's so interesting to see other peoples days but it is!! :)

Melinda McIntosh said...

I love your prayer journal. Where did you get it?

Perfectly Port said...

Love these type of posts so thanks for sharing!

Emily Alyn said...

These are such fun posts, and it looks like you have a full, fun day!Cartincoupon.com


Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Great post!! Jealous of your tan...Enjoy your weekend away!!

Lisa said...

I love reading about your day! Have fun on your trip!!

Christina D said...

So motivating to know that your day is full of stops and starts of work as life/house/kids/personal care is taken care of. Sometimes that is the hardest for me-starting again after lunch/grocery run/school run/basically anything where I have to leave the house and my sweats:) I love the easy chairs in the family room-so cute!