Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Happy Friday, Friends!

It's Friday!  You know what that means?  Andrea, Narci, and I are sharing our Friday FAVORITES and we'd LOVE for you to join us!

Typically, every Friday I share a "hot random mess" of FAVORITES and today is no exception.  :)


The weather last week and the beginning of this week was AMAZING!  A FAVORITE for sure!  We hit up the park one day after school and I was having a sweet snuggly moment with these two cuties.  Madeley is on point with her selfie skills while Britt wasn't impressed.

***************


Sheaffer surprised me with a fun birthday gift last week...THESE NICKEL AND SUEDE EARRINGS!  I've seen them before, think they're lovely, but have never ordered any for myself.  But let me just tell you...they're my new FAVORITE earrings!  I wore them three days straight last week.  They come in a variety of colors and are super lightweight.  Thank you again, Sheaffer!

***************

This package of goodies arrived in the mail this week.  My new FAVORITE cookbook is a MUST for all you busy mamas.  We can dump everything in the slow cooker while working, shuffling kiddos, doing laundry, and when it's dinner time our meal is READY!  Shay outdid herself on this one!  So proud of you, friend!

***************

#littlesisterproblems

This weekend the weather was great.  Bowen and Nixon were playing right outside while I was getting some things done in the kitchen.  Britt walked over in her walker and just stood watching them through the window.  Her brothers and sister are her FAVORITE!

***************

This picture was a complete blogger fail mom moment.  I realized AFTER Nixon's first flag football game was over and they were lining up to shake hands that I forgot to take a single picture!  I'll do better this weekend.  My FAVORITE thing is watching my kiddos participate in something they enjoy.  Now that Nix is in second grade, sports are way more fun to watch.  They really "get" what they're doing. 

***************


While we were watching Nix play flag football, Ebby Lee was spending the weekend with Tab at his football game.  He officiated the TCU/AR game in Fayetteville.  Ebby Lee hung out with Marla during the game but afterwards she got to ride the shuttle back with all the officials.  She had a BLAST getting to be the only kiddo on the trip.

M got her all game day ready!  She carried a Razorback purse and sported TCU earrings.  #wereneutral  #withtherefs

I've gotta be honest.  I missed this girl BIG TIME.  She's the best helper with Britt and her help was dearly missed!  haha!

***************

Please excuse the next few pictures...the lighting is terrible, you might even see my legs in the pictures, but I wanted to let you know Old Navy is KILLING IT in the toddler girl's department right now.  I went last week to grab Britt a few fall things and wanted it all...

Cat Dress-Floral Dress (this color is sold out)-Leggings-Vest (not online or all sold out)


Chambray Tunic (not online yet or all sold out)-Fur Vest (you know my love of a vest!)-Floral Leggings

The fall colors and all the floral had me swooning!  My FAVORITES!  Now if the weather would cool off a bit Britt could model these for you.  ;)

***************

We HAVE to talk Big Brother (A FAVORITE!) for a minute.  It's getting SO good, but this is the moment during the season when I wish it started right after Memorial Day and was over by Labor Day.  It's hard to keep up with all the kids' activities, school, and Big Brother three nights a week.  Right?  #firstworldproblems 

What do you guys think?  I CANNOT believe the house hasn't turned on Paul.  What are they thinking?  He'll beat anyone left in any competition if he just tries.  Right now, I'm proud to be TEAM JOSH!  It's so sweet how he gets so emotional when he votes someone out.  He seems like such a nice guy.  Granted, I wish he'd tone down the tears just a bit, but I'm definitely cheering him on!

***************

I think that wraps it up for today.  The kiddos and I have lots of fun scheduled for the weekend.  I hope you do too.  XO

24 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I have been crushing HARD on your earrings all week! Every time I see them, I think they're the cutest things EVER!!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Eeek! I can't wait to see Britt in those vests and little military jacket - precious! Happy Friday, friend!

Narci said...

So many fun things: where to start? Love the game day pics of Ebby Lee! What a fun game for her to go to!! Also, those earrings are adorable, and Britt's new Fall wardrobe is precious! I'm wondering if that jacket comes in my size. Ha! Happy Friday, friend!

Emily at 'a little bit of Emily' said...

Britt's new clothes are just too darn cute!!! That little military jacket and all those dresses - just too, too cute!

Genny said...

I totally agree about BB. Josh is my favorite and I'm voting for him for Americas favorite, even though I don't think he will win. I love that meatball!

Perfectly Port said...

I totally agree on Old Navy, I had to stop myself for my 2 year old. Oh my goodness, SO cute! I loved the fall colors too. We have a 2nd grader playing flag football too and I agree, they totally get it and it is so fun to watch. I didn't get a picture last weekend either! xoxo ERIN

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

BB is soooooooo good right now!!!!!! Happy you love you earrings!

Alex said...

I looked at my husband during the Arkansas/TCU game and said "That one ref looks like the husband of one of the bloggers I read." He looked at me like I was insane. Hope he and Ebby Lee enjoyed their time on The Hill!

Amanda @ That Inspired Chick said...

I can't believe how much I have flipped on Josh!! I used to HATE him. The pots and pans and the "meatball" over and over...ugh. But I think he was overcompensating for insecurities with all that. Now I hope he wins!! I love how he really feels so bad about turning on his friends. I still haven't fully forgiven him though for screaming at Meg for nothing. That was super harsh and so unnecessary. And Jason has my vote for AFH. He's a big ole softie too. Happy Friday, friend!!

That Inspired Chick

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

What cute earings!!!
So many fun Friday favorites!

Sara Laverty said...

I really hope they give Paul second place. Also, HOW CRAZY is Raven? Omg.

Thomas said...

I love Nickel and Suede! Only earrings i wear, for real. :-)

Suzanne @ Life is a Mix said...

I don't have a baby girl anymore but if I did, I would be in serious trouble because those outfits are the cutest! Actually, I think Old Navy is hitting a homerun with all of their Fall clothes this year. Gotta love when its cute and budget friendly!

Laci Murray said...

I agree, Old Navy has killer deals and sometimes has the cutest stuff for kids.

Angie Morris said...

My husband and myself also went to the AR/TCU game this past Saturday. I had the same conversation with my husband. I said "That referee looks a lot like the husband of a blog I read." Have an awesome weekend!!

Kirsten said...

As long as it's not Christmas, I'll be happy!
I really want Nickle and Suede earrings.

Anna-Grace Pryor said...

I just did a big haul at Old Navy too for my almost 2 year old! Loooove it all and wish it came in my size!

Meg Taylor said...

That last little outfit with the fur vest and flowered leggings are fantastic! I want that whole look :) Have a fantastic weekend :)

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

Alexis deZayas said...

That burgundy military jacket is going to be precious on her!! I want one for myself!

https://www.alexisdezayas.com

Jen said...

Did you get the go ahead yet for Britt to eat? Also, Team Paul to the end haha I really don't want him to win but he's my player so hoping to win our family challenge game. But really, who is left.... Josh and Christmas, I'd def. have to go Josh, but let's give it up to Paul for actually being in an alliance with EVERYONE and no one knowing until they are evicted! He's def. played the game.

Emma A said...

TEAM PAUL!!! He has played this game flawlessly!! He has won comps, manipulated without getting blood on his hands, and single-handedly controlled every move of the house! If he gets second place, it's out of the jury's spite!! :)

Justine Ciemny said...

Oh my goodness what great pieces from Old Navy!!!

Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I keep meaning to pull the trigger on a pair of those Nickel and Suede earrings. So cute. Maybe I'll do it soon. Those little outfits you got Britt are dar-ling!!!!

Kristina Briggeman said...

Nickel and Suede earrings are the best! I've always been surprised that you girls weren't wearing them!