Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fall Fashion Galore

Happy Hump Day, Friends!

I can't get over the weather!  It's been simply amazing here in Texas.  I've had not only the heater on in my car but the seat warmers too.  Nothing makes me happier than those seat warmers. 

Nordstrom reached out and asked if I'd share a few more FALL FAVORITES with you.  My whole intention was to show a couple new things I've seen that I like, BUT when I started searching Nordstrom's website I just couldn't quit!  FALL goodies galore!  And just like always Nordstrom makes shopping online at home in my pajamas so stinkin' easy!  Free shipping and free returns are my love language.

You should grab a coffee or a couple tacos with guacamole depending on what time you read this.  :)

First, let me tell you the lighting was weird because it was BRIGHT while I was taking pictures.  I'm sporting day four hair.  Yes, day four.  By the end of these pictures my hair was a HOT MESS.  And Britt joins me in several pictures so there are moments of us both making silly faces.  #keepingthebabyhappy

Now let's talk about this sweatshirt poncho.  (Because of the extra fabric under the arms, it felt like a poncho to me but it's a sweatshirt.)  It's super comfy, can be dressed up or dressed down, and is perfect for FALL in Texas.  I paired it with these jeans (true to size) and these booties (you can't see just yet-I'd size normal.  Reviews say to size up, but when I sized up they were too big.  I'd say true to size.)

You can see the wine booties a little better in this one. 

This fleece top was SO cozy.  I spotted this in the store and sized up just because I wanted it a little on the loose side as opposed to small.  This has a hoodie and can be worn with workout leggings, jeans, or any pants for that matter.

I also spotted this cute scarf in the store, but it's MIA online at the moment.  I'll continue checking to add it to this post.

It's no secret I'm a fan of a poncho/cape and this plaid one is no exception.

I wanted you to see it's more like a cape than a poncho.  It doesn't go over your head, but is cut to be worn like a poncho.

This twist front top is a super, cozy fleece and comes in a variety of colors.  I'd recommend sizing up if you're long-waisted.  I didn't size up and the twisted part of the shirt was pretty short.  With a cami, it's super cute though!

This satin maroon top will get you in the holiday spirit a bit early.  It has a fun sleeve and was paired with these jeans and booties.

This tie front cozy fleece top was just that-crazy cozy.

I've got a thing for leopard so this cardigan spoke to me.  I actually think my hair was trying to talk back.  hahaha!  (What is happening to my hair?!  And why didn't I notice?!)

I wanted you to see the cardigan colors up close.  It's a brown/olive green with navy and blue leopard spots.

This black v-neck sweater is at a great price point and can be worn alone or layered all fall/winter long.

I paired it with this cute plaid scarf for another look.  And you can see the wine booties a little better here.

This sweater is a thinner, softer material but again-great price and can layer or wear it alone.

I love a boyfriend style plaid top.  This one is business in front and party in back.

Check out that ruffle.  :)

Whew!  That's all I have for you today.  A big THANK YOU to Nordstrom for teaming up today.  And I hope you guys found a little fall inspiration. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  You can shop everything I highlighted in this post here...


17 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Britt in the background was my favorite part! Ha! So many good finds!! Bring on seat warmer weather!!

Narci said...

Oh, all of this is adorable! That plaid top is especially cute!! Love it all!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I love it all!!!! That twist front top is especially cute, and THAT SCARF (the one that's not online yet). LOVE!

Bethany Parvin said...

I love those jeans and that last ruffle shirt!

Four Points Mom said...

I love the sweatshirt poncho and the scarf you can't find online. Keep searching ... I think I NEED it. ;)

www.FOURPOINTSMOM.com

Perfectly Port said...

I love that your little sidekick was in the photos. HOW CUTE! You look fabulous in everything :)! xoxo ERIN

Whitney Pegram said...

That plaid top with the ruffle is perfection!! Such great finds!

Gabriela Roberts said...

It was like playing "where's waldo" but Britt edition, ha! She's so adorable and I loved all of your outfits! I'm excited for fall weather and fall outfits!

Suzy Acosta said...

Love your comment about the seat heaters! I am so excited to use mine too! :-)

Amanda @ That Inspired Chick said...

I think you missed your calling and should have been a model, friend. You make everything look so good! Love that BrittyBrit made an appearance too!
That Inspired Chick

I Shal C said...

What?!! I love that party in the back! Woot woot!

azbaby24 said...

Ok, so I remember you saying that you love a maternity cami for your torso but when I went back to previous posts I cant remember. Part of me thinks you rave about one from Target cause this mama needs one that doesnt ride up.

Justine Ciemny said...

Is the ruffle on both sides of the plaid top or just over one shoulder? Love love love the gray fleece top!!

Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

Erika Slaughter said...

The ruffle is just on one shoulder and yes, that's where I get my long camis. :)

KChow said...

I just ordered two of the twist front tops! Super cute--thanks for recommending! Love your photobomber too BTW! ;)

f2202980-b46e-11e7-b1dc-37ac3693df7a said...

How do you make your hair last until day 4? What's your secret?!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Dry shampoo :)